No Jab No Play

There is now a new legislation in place when enrolling your child in kindergarten that you must have a printed copy of your child’s immunisation record from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR). You can obtain this online through Medicare or the Express Plus Medicate mobile app.

For details on how to do this see the link below to the Loddon Mallee Preschool Association Website.