Short and long day enrolment options at Golden Square Kindergarten are available, with enrolment forms accessible below.
SHORT DAY KINDERGARTEN
Enrolments are made through Loddon Mallee Preschool Association (LMPA).
Click here to see our 2019 timetable for the week.
- Kangaroo group – 8am-12pm Monday/Thursay/Friday, and Saturday 8.45am-12pm (15 hours per week)
- Possum group – 12.30pm-5.30pm Monday/Thursday/Friday (15 hours per week)
The short day enrolment form can be accessed below:
To be eligible for first allocation please ensure your forms have been received by LMPA by June 16th 2019. Any queries please call our centre in working hours on 54437668. Or visit LMPA’s website at http://www.lmpa.org.au/enrolments.htm
LONG DAY KINDERGARTEN
Enrolments are made through Golden Square Kindergarten.
Our long day program is Tuesday and Wednesday, 7.30pm to 6pm, Wombats group (15 hours per week).
Long day enrolments can made online by following the instructions below:
- Download the 2019 long day enrolment form by clicking here
- Fill in all the details on the form on your device. There are two pages to this enrolment form, and all must be completed.
- Once complete, save and email this form to admin@
goldensquarekindergarten.com. au, with your child’s name and the words ‘2019 ENROLMENT’ in the subject.
Make sure to fill in all details AND follow the instructions at the bottom of page one of the enrolment form. Failure to provide up to date information will result in loss of position or inability to enrol.
Please note, we do not offer a holiday program. Kindergarten is provided during the standard Victorian school terms. Long day families do not pay for kindergarten during term breaks. We are not eligible for the Child Care Rebate.
Want to find out more about our centre? Communication with you is one of our centre’s priorities.
- Come and visit us to see if we can provide you and your child with the kindergarten program that will suit you. You are welcome to observe groups, talk with staff or allow your child to explore (with your supervision)
- Phone (03) 5443 7668 and ask to speak to one of our teachers
- Visit us on Facebook
- Email us at email@example.com
If you have any enquires, or need assistance with your enrolment, please contact us:
- Via phone on (03) 5443 7668
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org